Easy and delicious (there is a lot of parmesan cheese in these). I made mine in three flavors: zucchini, green pepper, and red pepper. I think I liked the red pepper ones the best.
Ham and Potato Hash
Having to cook the potatoes twice (boiling to not quite done, then finishing in the hash) is a pain, but the results were worth it. The potatoes fell apart to just the right consistency and bound everything together. I would definitely make this hash again.
- Pineapple and mixed berries
- Hardboiled eggs. I tried to dye them in stripes, but failed miserably.
- Bagels, veggie cream cheese, and lox from my favorite place. They even threw in a bunny bagel!
- Joanne's famous colored deviled eggs
- Joanne's stuffed cabbage rolls
- Chocolate covered strawberries. I wanted to try to make these, but didn't have time to get out to the store to find orange candy melts.
- Chocolate chip cookies baked in a whoopie pie pan. Using this pan makes thick and chewy cookies. I saw these cookies and knew that I had to replicate that look.
- CANDY. The hit of the day was the chocolate covered sunflower seeds from Trader Joe's. A very interesting sweet crunch!