Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Baking Roundup, 2011

This post is embarrassingly belated, but I do like to keep a historical record of the recipes I try for Christmas baking each year.  The roundup from 2010 is here.

Orange Cranberry Brownie Cookies

I make these cookies almost every year.  They are delicious and versatile.

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

These were great!  The texture and taste were both wonderful.

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies

TOO salty.  I like the idea of using whole wheat in cookies for texture, but I was not a huge fan of these.

Funfetti Sandwich Cookies

I used canned chocolate frosting as my filling.  These cookies are adorable and fun, although sandwich cookies always end up too messy to eat for my tastes.  I had not yet tried making cookies out of a box cake mix, but it worked pretty well.  You really can't go wrong with funfetti.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

The recipe promised chewy cookies, but I thought these were a strange texture and bland.  Give me the Toll House recipe any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment