Monday, May 16, 2011

2011.05.12 - Crockpot BBQ Pork

Back after a two week hiatus due to a new job and a family wedding!  Since I am no longer unemployed, I can no longer choose meals that take all day to make.  I eased back into things with a crockpot meal -- one of the easiest ways to get food on the table with very little work.

Crockpot BBQ Pork

This is hardly even a recipe -- some pork, soda, pre-made BBQ sauce, salt, and garlic powder in the crockpot for 8+ hours. I used Stubb's Honey Pecan BBQ sauce, which was pretty good. This wasn't my favorite pulled pork recipe -- that award still goes to this one.

I served it with baked beans from a can (gasp!) and some cucumber sticks.  Nothing fancy here.  Hopefully as I get more acclimated to having a job again, I will try things a little more on my usual grandiose scale for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment